Restaurants in Colorado and near Arrowhead
Dining, while staying at Arrowhead Manor, is easy and convenient. With many restaurants only minutes from our location and many more within a short drive, any type of food you are desiring can be found. There is fast food, delivery, sit down, and formal dining. Steaks, gourmet game, seafood, Chinese, Mexican, bar food, Italian, and more is available nearby. Check out some of the local restaurants on the list below. Looking for a popular restaurant in Denver? Check out our Denver restaurants list. Don’t feel like driving or going out? Check out Anthony’s, the only place that delivers up here. Use our plates, flatware and glassware, pick up a bottle of wine and just relax and stay in.
Arrowhead’s overnight rooms include a hot continental plus breakfast. The breakfast varies but typically includes eggs, bacon/sausage, potatoes, quiche, fritatta or something similar. If more than 3 rooms there is also a continental buffet set up with toast/bagels, cream cheese, jam, butter, cereal and milk, yogurt and granola, pastries and fruit. We always serve fresh ground Starbucks coffee and a variety of juice is available. Featured Restaurants:
The Fort Opened in 1963, The Fort has become a historic site in Colorado. Built in an adobe style castle, you will find true Colorado cuisine here. Selections include elk, buffalo, quail, and even rocky mountain oysters! You won’t leave unsatisfied. www.thefort.com
Below is a list of dining options in our area. There is a little bit of everything. You might want to call first to double check their closing time since certain businesses close a little earlier up in the mountains! Also ask about getting a reservation since some won’t seat you at all unless you have one!
Conifer Area (1-5 miles West of us)
- In the King Soopers shopping complex 1 mile west Brooks Place Tavern: 303-816-1499
- In the King Soopers shopping complex 1 mile west Los 3 Garcias: 303-838-7371
- In the King Soopers shopping complex 1 mile west Wendy’s: 303-838-5743
- In the King Soopers shopping complex 1 mile west Golden Stix (Chinese): 303-838-5208
- In the King Soopers shopping complex 1 mile west Anthony’s Pizza (can deliver!): 303-838-0618
- In the King Soopers shopping complex 1 mile west DW’s Diner: 303-816-2515
- In the King Soopers shopping complex 1 mile west Qdoba: 303-838-4738
- In the King Soopers shopping complex 1 mile west JJ Madwells (Italian): 303-838-1440 take first overpass west of us to the south. 1.5 miles west
- Sonic (fast food): 303-816-0056 in the Safeway shopping center 2 miles west of us (second overpass)
- Cabin Creek Barbecue: 303-838-0375 east of Loaf N Jug off 285
- Wing Wagon: 303-816-5511 west of Loaf N Jug
- Subway: 303-838-6946 in the Staples shopping center (past second overpass on the right)
Morrison Area (8-12 miles East)
- Carretta Vieja (Mexican): 303-697-8881 .5 miles East of us in the Stop For Gas center
- Beso De Arte (Spanish/Colombian): 303-697-3377 Head east and take the Hwy 8 exit. In downtown Morrison.
- Tony Rigatoni’s (Italian): 303-697-5508 Head east and take the Hwy 8 exit. In downtown Morrison.
- Red Rocks Grill (American): 303-697-9290 Head east and take the Hwy 8 exit. In downtown Morrison.
- Morrison Inn (Mexican): 303-697-6750 Head east and take the Hwy 8 exit. In downtown Morrison.
- Cafe Prague (Czechoslovakian): Head east and take the Hwy 8 exit. In downtown Morrison.
- Ship Rock Grill (American): 303-697-4939 in Red Rocks Amphitheater park downtown Morrison
- The Fort (gourmet game): 303-697-4771 Head east and take the Hwy 8 exit.
- The Holiday Bar and Grill: 303-697-5658 Head east and take the Hwy 8 exit. In downtown Morrison.
- Willy’s Wings: 303-697-1232 Head east and take Hwy. 8 exit. Eastern edge of Morrison
- The Blue Cow: 303-697-5721 Head east and take the Hwy 8 exit. In downtown Morrison.
- The Clubhaus (Cajun): 303-697-1155 Head east and take the Hwy 8 exit. In downtown Morrison
Evergreen/Kittredge area (10 – 20 minutes North)
- Black Hat Cattle Company (organic steakhouse): 303-670-0941 Head east and take the
Parmalee Gulch exit.
- Willow Creek (American): 303-674-9463 Off Hwy 73 West of downtown Evergreen overlooking the lake
- Cactus Jack’s Saloon (bar food): 303-670-1564 Hwy 73 north to downtown Evergreen
- Little Bear Saloon (bar food): 303-674-9991 Hwy 73 north to downtown Evergreen. Great live music!
- Bear Creek Tavern (bar food, some seafood): 303-674-9929 Take Hwy 74 east from downtown Evergreen
- The Bistro (gourmet American): 303-674-7670 Hwy 73 north towards downtown Evergreen. In Marshdale
- New Shanghai: 303-674-8622 Hwy 73 north to downtown Evergreen.
- Wildflower Cafe: 303-674-3323
Lakewood/Littleton area (15 – 30 minutes East/ Northeast)
- Simm’s Steakhouse (views of downtown Denver): 303-237-0465
- The Keg Steakhouse (nice romantic atmosphere): 303-238-7500
- The Melting Pot (fondue restaurant, very romantic!): 303-794-5666
Pine/Bailey area (20-40 minutes West)
- Zoka’s (beautiful mountain drive) : 303-838-0378
- Bucksnort Saloon (near Zoka’s) : 303-838-0284
- Cruzin Drive through (fast food) : 303-838-0140